Although there are still a few weeks of intense cold, it is important to prepare our plants for the beginning of spring. Depending on our location, this date may be slightly delayed, and we will have to be vigilant for possible frosts at the end of March.
Starting to change the watering regime or changing the seasonal plants are tasks that we should be considering for the next few days.
At Tomato we love the joy they bring to the environment, so we will try to help you give that boost to your plants so that your indoor garden is better than ever and is the envy of your neighbors.
- Remove winter protection for windows and terraces.
- Transplant those whose pot has become too small or has deteriorated.
- Depending on the species, it may be the last moment to prune, as well as to clean dead leaves and weeds that may grow around it.
- Remove soil or add new soil if necessary.
- Fertilize the soil. It is good to combine slow dissolving fertilizers for the soil with reconstituents mixed in the irrigation water.
And with these simple steps we will have our plants ready to start a new cycle.
- In our post Indoor plants: according to NASA these could help you improve the air quality of your home we give you ideas to decorate with plants and get improve your health as well as beautify your home.